The Fake Basketball 2018 NCAA Tournament Cheat Sheet
March 14, 2018 | Jeff Brubach
***The Excel and Primer are now ready! If you have purchased, make sure you are signed in and then go to the bottom to download!***
Welcome to the 2018 NCAA Tournament Cheat Sheet!
Much like last season, we are bringing you a wide array of tools and information to help you with any of your NCAA Tournament Fantasy needs. Our Customizable Bracket and Rankings Excel has no peer on the market for your March Madness draft needs, but there’s so much more: brackets, bracket analysis, individual player rankings, draft strategy, sleepers, locks, injuries, play-in round analysis, you name it, we have it in our comprehensive Tourney Package.
Scroll to the bottom to purchase!
Part 1. Customizable Bracket & Cheat Sheet
The main objective of NCAA Tournament Fantasy Basketball is to draft a team that accumulates as many fantasy points scored as possible. Two ingredients help make a successful team: high scoring players and players who play deep into the tournament. These two aspects will be covered thoroughly in your Customized Bracket & Top 300 spreadsheet. As illustrated in the pictures below, you will fill out a standard NCAA Tournament bracket. Easy as pie. Next, you will flip to your Cheat Sheet that covers every possible statistical aspect of the Top 300 players in the NCAA Tournament, tailored to your individual picks and League Scoring Settings. Do you think Wichita State will be advancing to the Final Four while West Virginia gets knocked out in the second round? Simply fill out your bracket and watch as the Wichita players rise and WV players fall in your own customized set of player rankings.
The Customized Bracket & Top 300 spreadsheet also includes helpful information like which players are trending upwards in points per game and minutes per game, as well as which players are solid value picks. Still thirsty for more statistical strategery? You’re in luck! Your personally customized Top 300 list even includes our own “consistency rating” for all 300 players.
Part 2. NCAA Tournament Primer
In addition to your Customized Bracket and Top 300 Cheat Sheet, you will receive an NCAA Tournament Draft Guide with extensive March Madness analysis and player picks. Some of the highlights include:
– Top 300 Player Rankings: Using our bracket predictions, we calculate the Top 300 Available Players and give you a nice printable sheet to work from.
– Locks, Value & Gambles: NCAA Basketball fantasy expert Justin Bales takes us through his favorite players to target in tournament drafts.
– Bracket Predictions and Strategy: Spencer Limbach, Justin Bales, and Randy Quis also discuss different strategies for filling out your NCAA Tournament bracket. They look at teams that are ripe for upsets and sleepers that will go further than expected while sharing some pre-filled sample brackets to help you along your way.
– Key Injury News: Who is limping into the tournament? We run down all the pertinent injury situations.
– The Tournament Through Vegas Goggles: Spencer Limbach takes you through the Vegas March Madness odds.
– Play-in Games: For those leagues that include play-in games, we break down these matchups and highlight players who will take advantage of an extra game.
– Team Pace+Defensive Efficiency Chart: When college teams from disparate parts of the country meet up during March Madness, there will be a clash of styles and “pace of play” is a good indicator of style. We look at what teams will slow down or speed up games, and how that will impact top players in the NCAA Tournament field.
Your Customized Top 300 List Excel Spreadsheet and our Draft Guide with articles, our Top 300 player rankings, sample brackets and more will be ready March 12th!
The cost is just $9.99 for everything!
Email us at TheFakeBasketball@gmail.com with any questions or concerns.
Click on “Register” below to purchase!
The Customizable Bracket/Rankings Excel is ready to go! Scroll to the bottom and click on the link to download!
YOU WILL NOT BE EMAILED THE FILES. They are right here!!
Thank you for your purchase!
Click HERE for your Customizable Bracket/Rankings Excel — “Enable Macros” and click the basketball to sort!
Note: De’Andre Hunter has been removed from the Excel due to his broken wrist which will keep him out of the tournament. Be sure to take him off your draft boards. His loss does hurt Virginia’s title hopes
Locks, Value & Gambles – Justin Bales
The Tourney Through Vegas’ Eyes — Spencer Limbach